Why People Love Going to the Dentist
Today, you’ll read some stories that will tell you, “going to the dentist isn’t all that bad.” In fact, going to the dentist can be a very enjoyable experience! To help back up this claim, here are 9 reasons you should love going to the dentist:
1. “I like that I can just lie there with my eyes closed. I don’t have to speak to anyone, and the chairs are pretty comfy, so it’s a nice break during my workday.” —Dana V.
2. “I have a great smile and great teeth. Well, let me clarify. That’s what I’m told when I go to the dentist, and that’s also why I like going. I get a lot of compliments.” —Tammy T.
3. “I like the regularity of the checkup and find dental cleanings pretty relaxing — kicking back in the lean-back chair, the light shining warmly on my face while I close my eyes and zone out…” —Casey C.
4. “After going to the dentist, I just enjoy the peace of mind knowing as long as I brush and floss regularly, my teeth are good until my next checkup.” —Tim U.
5. “I like the goodie bags because they have the GOOD floss. It doesn’t get stuck between my teeth like the cheap stuff.” —Rachel M.
6. “I LOVE the goodie bags. I save every travel-size tube of toothpaste for…travel. Dentist bags are my preferred swag bags.” —Brita W.
7. “Dentists spend all day looking in people’s mouths, so I like to ask them questions about the weirdest things they’ve found in there.” —Caitlin C.
8. “I love having the evidence of my sweet tooth totally scraped and scrubbed off, and then I get to leave with the freshest, cleanest feeling in the world. What could be better?” —Tory H.
9. “I LOVE seeing x-rays of my teeth and having them explain what I’m looking at. Also, apparently asking to keep my wisdom teeth is pretty common?” —Becky S.
Dentists Are There To Provide Care
It’s amusing how many people forget that dentists aren’t there to hurt you. Dentist’s primary objective is to provide care and assist in treating your oral health needs. Any tooth pain can be completely eradicated in an hour or so. Also, regular visits can help prevent bleeding gums and tooth decay. There’s no end to the problems a dentist can solve. If you don’t go for regular check-ups, then all of these problems are likely to occur in your mouth. Subsequently, you can end up in a lot of pain and have a very unhealthy mouth. Therefore, you need to make your dental visits a high priority as they’ll care for you, fix you up, and leave you with a smile on your face.
We are always happy to discuss your needs and work together on a unique solution for you. Feel free to call Dr. Lopez’s staff at Tri-City Dental Care in Kennewick at 509.579.0759