We will explain the details of your treatment, answer all of your
questions, and work with you so that your upcoming procedure
can be faced with confidence. (All WA State PPO plans are accepted.)
– Wisdom teeth are the last teeth to erupt within the mouth.
– When they align properly and gum tissue is healthy, wisdom teeth do not have to be removed.
– Wisdom teeth extraction is necessary when they are prevented from properly erupting within the mouth.
– They may grow sideways, partially emerge from the gum, and even remain trapped beneath the gum and bone.
– If you’re putting off dental work because you fear the pain or any other part of the work, sleep dentistry might offer the best solution.
– Benefit from reduced anxiety and increased relaxation.
– Our doctors at Tri-City Dental Care in Kennewick will perform your oral surgery with standards that result in excellence and reliable outcomes.
All Rights Reserved. Try City Care © 2018